Saturday, October 25, 2014

proud moment

Im going to have a real moment here.  Yesterday I had an emotional day.  Something made me so incredibly proud.   Seeing Lincoln being included by fellow peers is something I strive for, so the fact it is actually happening is so overwhelmingly awesome.  I honestly can't express enough gratification for his school, teachers and fellow students.  The moment i drop him off kids say "Hi Lincoln" through the fence, him finding his two lady friends (making sure he gets that hug), and him continuing to run around until the bell rings. I love it. I know it doesn't stop there.   Lincoln has been chosen to receive the academic award in his class - for the month of Octotber.  Seriously way proud of him.  I can't wait for the assembly.  They said I was more than welcome to attend... so I hope they don't mind me showing up with an army of equally proud people.  


It warms my heart to know people are loving him as much as he deserves.  He has made some serious strides this past month, and for that, he was chosen to receive the award.  This is huge.  Lincoln has always had a mind set to do things.  To get them done, and to do whatever it takes in order for him to achieve them.  His teachers have expressed how incredibly proud they are of him, and how he interacts with his friends in class.  It shouldn't surprise me, but it does.  Keep being you Lincoln.  You are my rock star, and you make me SO proud!!





1 comment:

  1. This is awesome...Your posts on Lincoln and school make me smile. They help calm my fears for next year when I send Russell.

    ReplyDelete