Thursday, October 9, 2014

unconditional love.

Unconditional love is a love that goes beyond anything and everything.  Its something that's only found in your own heart.  Its a kind of love that tells your child "you are worth the world, not if or when you accomplish this or that... just a love that says - you are you, and that is enough" 

When I look at Lincoln, I see his best steps forward when he is playing with his brother,  reading out loud, wrestling with his dad, snuggling with his grandparents, being cared for by his friends, and loved by his family.    As His mom, I have a special love to meet his needs.  After they are met,  i can breath, because I realize it doesn't matter what i should do next or how i should do it.  I have to trust myself to make the best decisions for us.  What happens in our home is what is the MOST important so that as a family, we can be the best we can be.   

The best advice for any parent no matter what their journey be - is to give something special, something free, unscheduled and so giving.  Something that's always on hand, and in your heart.  Its the unconditional love of a supportive family.  That is where it starts.  That's the start to limitless possibilities.  That is where the future is made.  My family fills my heart with incredible joy.  

I didn't know it from the beginning, but I know now... my family is a dream come true. 



I will wrap you up so tight, so you will know i am your mom, and I am not
 going anywhere <3 nbsp="" td="">






No comments:

Post a Comment