Thursday, October 16, 2014

Who Am I....

On behalf of Lincoln...  "Who Am I"


  • My name is Lincoln Michael John Holden
  • I am a boy 
  • I am 5 1/2 years old
  • I have a mom and dad and one brother who is 3 1/2 (who I usually get along with)
  • I live at home with my family - who loves me so much
  • I go to school everyday, where I have lots of friends. (and girlfriends)... my mom thinks its cute
    - because I won't go into the school gate unless my grade 5 girlfriend is right there waiting for a hug.
  • I ride a bus with my bus buddy
  • I usually eat all my food (and sometimes finish off my brothers too)
  • I am really good at angry birds and sonic (my mom says sometimes I spend too much time on the toilet)
  • I can write my name (when someone does it with me)
  • I can count to 10
  • I can sing the alphabet
  • I love swimming
  • I can dress myself
  • I am obsessed with the HULK
  • I talk a lot - but sometimes people really have to listen to know what I am saying. - so I go to therapy for that.
  • I go to the bathroom on the toilet.  Sometimes I get too busy playing though, and I don't make it on time... but my mom is pretty good at reminding me to go so that doesn't happen too often. 
  • I sleep good, but sometimes I get lonely in my bed - I usually sneak into my mom and dads bed (and sometimes they even let me stay!!)
  • I love to read - books are one of my favourite things to do
  • I have 47 chromosomes... which apparently makes me 'different' ... you probably only have 46
  • I am a really good hugger
  • I enjoy jumping - especially if its on a trampoline or bouncy castle
  • I can be quite stubborn
  • I think I can run fast - but my mom always tells me to slow down
  • I have chores I am really good at, and I enjoy - I love being in charge of the milk... mom says
    its my job because I am the one who drinks all the milk - ok, i have an obsession with milk.  But, because of all my practice, I am now a pro at replacing the empty bag.  I am also in charge of putting the bath tub toys away, and hanging the towels.  Just to name a few.
  • I LOVE playing at the park
  • I am a pretty good dancer.  My mom says I have some pretty fancy dance moves.
  • I love music
  • I am polite - always say please and thank you
  • I like to exercise with my mom and dad
  • I have 3 doctors (or maybe more...)
  • I have had 3 surgeries in my life.  2 major ones
  • I am a congenital heart defect warrior - fixed up
  • I don't have tonsils or adenoids
  • I have had tubes put in my ears twice - but that helps me get less ear infections
  • I cry when I don't get my way
  • I am happy with who I am
  • I like being included in things
  • Playing with my cousins is one of my favourite things to do
  • Pizza and spaghetti are my favourite foods (but I'm also a pretty big fan of chips)
  • I don't like candy
  • I don't like chocolate
  • I like being stylish
  • I love the reflection I see in the mirror
I can't change my 47th chromosome but what I hope to change is the way people think of me.  I am me - and thats a whole lot more than what you may see.  Accept me for who I am, and be my friend... because I would do the same for you.

xoxo
Lincoln



2 comments: